Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Father's day Gift

My dad celebrated his birthday last May 24 and since I just got back from Manila then, I wasn't able to get him a gift. So now that Father's Day is fast approaching, I am thinking of what to give him , and I want it to be special. We went to the mall last weekend where he saw a watch, and I just told him that I will buy him one. He's never into luxury watches, but this time, I really want to give him one. I checked the price at the mall and I still find it expensive. So I checked online for some bedat brands and I'm too lucky to grab a really good price. I always take precautionary measures ever since I started with Online Shopping because some say that it's not safe. But not with vialuxe. It's one of the trusted and safest site to buy a watch. Of course, they guarantee the authenticity of the product too. I find the site easy to navigate because I was able to find the watch model I am looking for. I was even able to see other models not offered at the mall, but I'm sticking with my original choice. It's simple and can even be used for work or casual occasions. Now I am ready to place my order, and for my dad to receive it before Father's Day.

0 comments: