Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Punta Fuego.. Part One..

I think no words or pictures could describe the beauty of Punta Fuego, its something you have to see with your own eyes.. The place is amazing! Were lucky that my friend was able to score us a reservation as guests since Club Punta Fuego is normally for members only. We stayed there for two days. I'm with my friends from college and two of my crazy cousins. We went to Terrazas de Punta Fuego first where we have our lunch, its probably a 10 minute drive from Club Punta Fuego.. This by far is one of the best places I've been to.. Imagine having to experience the "lifestyle of the rich and famous" even for just two days...

And here's why I loved this place so much:
Yes, that's the view from our room!! We have the waves from South China Sea waking us up the next morning.. Although there were occasional rains and its quite gloomy, weather never really bothered us and we still have the BEST time!!!
More pics on my next post!




0 comments: