Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Coolpix


Since I broke my digicam while at Punta Fuego, I decided to buy one again when I got back here. I badly needed to have one ASAP since we went to a bus trip to Reno, NV with my co-workers.. Well, actually it was my mom who wanted to have one for the trip since she really wanted to take pictures because its our first time to go there.. So last Thursday after work we decided to check out Target and see if they have something I wanted.

And so I got myself a Nikon Coolpix S210.. I was leaning towards Canon or Sony Cybershot but one point also is that Ashton Kutcher's the model for Nikon today and woohoo!! He is so hot in the ad that I saw.. hahaha!! Guess a great marketing ad does have an effect on the buyers.. Hahaha.. I just like how slim and lightweight it is..


0 comments: