Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Silver

After my vacation last May 3, I did some accounting of my money when I got here. I was surprised to see that I still have money left from my vacation budget. So I am thinking of what to do with this extra since I dont want to splurge yet on shopping. Last night, I saw the website of Monex Deposit Company, where you can buy gold or silver then have it safely shipped right through your doorstep. Or you can have it securely deposited in a bank. I am thinking of buying some silver since it is getting really demanding in the market nowadays. I still need to go through their terms at the website because I am not really familiar with this process. I do hope this will be a good investment for me as I really wanna save up for the future.

0 comments: