Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Here.... I'm Back!!

Yes... I know vacation's over... Huhuhu.. Too bad it was short plus it rained during the last days of my stay.. Although I have to say that I really did have fun.. I'll be posting my pics soon.. The highlight of my vacation was my 2 days stay at CLUB PUNTA FUEGO... The most amazing place I've been.. I honestly think that it beats my Plantation Bay trip last year.. Punta Fuego really have the most amazing beaches and our room was overlooking the South China Sea!!! I will ran out of words to describe how breathtaking every single views are...

I'll be posting a detailed, blow-by-blow account of my vacation.. From the day I got there.. to the fiesta.. mallings.. family outings.. LAHAT-LAHAT!! Just whenever I got my body clock adjusted!

It's hard since WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND will go to work the next day after your arrival?!? yup that's ME!!! My plane landed Sunday at around past 7pm.. Got home around 11 pm.. Then went to work the next day at 8 am!!! SEE!! Adik no?!?

Good to be back!

0 comments: