Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More about me

Thanks, Jen for the tag... Something to keep my mind away from so much excitement.. hahaha

I AM… excited on my trip!!

I WANT… to just go home... PERIOD..

I HAVE… so many plans in my mind

I WISH… I can teleport na lng?? kesa sa 12 hour flight!

I HATE… idiots!!!

I FEAR… losing someone so sudden

I SEARCH… for sales?? hehe

I WONDER… how everything's gonna turn out?

I REGRET… a lot of decisions I made?!?

I LOVE… seeing my family and going out with them

I ALWAYS… check things twice.. even more if OCD kicks in..

I AM NOT… stupid

I DANCE… like no one's watching

I SING… with my friends

I CRY… when I miss somebody

I WRITE… little "quotes" for the day

I WON… medals when I was younger.. hahaha

I AM CONFUSED… with nothing really lately..

I NEED… to pack my things

I SHOULD… eat dinner na.. kc gutom na ko

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… ilang tulog na lang!!!! woohoo!!!

0 comments: