Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, April 27, 2008

FIVE MORE DAYS!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!! I just can't wait... Five more days and I'll be in Manila!! woohoo!! I've been waiting for this moment since last year! hahaha.. Right after my April 2007 trip I know I'm going May this year. I'm pretty much all set, just had some last minute shopping to do yesterday. Too bad it can't go as exactly how I planned. I guess I have to many stuff (well, my mom's pasalubong!) that I have to bring one balikbayan box. I was planning to just have two suitcases with me. I just want a hassle-free trip since I'm travelling by myself..

Hindi na nga ko mka-kain e.. The anticipation is killing me! And to think that I have to still work till Wednesday.. Hay, that will be the longest three days of my life.. I just hope my sis will feel much better.. Well, kasi kung hindi simple lang naman eh.. IWAN sya!! : ) My plans are basically not relaxing since I'm trying to squeeze in everything for 2 weeks.. I hope our family swimming will turn out fun.. I know it will since its my gift for my sister's birthday...

Pictures..pictures.. pictures.. just can't wait!

0 comments: