Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Shopaholic Strikes Again..

Just when I thought I've been really good controlling my shopping.. I just had a major relapse! I, once again turned into a compulsive buyer just minutes ago after work.. Here's the reason why:
I wasn't really supposed to buy this, so you have to blame my dad since there's a fun story why we ended up being at the mall, on a Friday night after a long day's work.. All I really wanted to have was some chicken (sorry, I know its Friday and were not supposed to eat meat) from the usual place we go to. On the way back to our place my dad noticed that somebody was by our place, someone we are trying to avoid, so I told him that we can go to the mall to grab some Starbucks.. So I got my mocha frap and chocolate cupcake getting ready to go home when my dad suddenly said something: "Merong maganda sa Coach yun mga style na gusto mo, $ 98 nga lang." He was at the mall this morning to run some errands for my mom. So my reaction: "What?? $98 lang? Bakit di ko yun nakita last week?". so since were still in the area we parked again and checked out the mall. Aba, pagdating namin dun, wala na sa istante yun shoes!! I was ready to leave when all of a sudden, nakita ko na lang na nsa lapag, nalaglag siguro! It was so meant to be!!! hahaha!! Their size are big, I'm usually a 6 but I got the 5 1/2 since mas maganda yun fit. So I just bought a pair of Coach shoes in under 10 minutes! I swear! I even went online at that moment and told my sis to guess where am I!! haha..



I remember giving up a pair of Coach flats before because my mom wanted it for my sisters, and they only have the last pair, I badly wanted that one but left with no choice. So seeing this and loving it instantly, I really grabbed the chance, to buy it.. Before my mom gets her hands to it! No wonder she was so "inggit" when I showed it to her when we got home, because I really said: AKIN ITO! SORRY!! haha.. I think this is by far my most compulsive (for a pricey) purchase, since it was literally under 10 minutes.. haha..

What a way to start the weekend.. Really puts me in the mood to shop!


1 comments:

mm said...

wow ricca nice coach shoes ah great find=)