Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coin Collection

My Dad has a lot of coins and he collected it when he worked at Middle Easy many years ago. Everything is still well kept and in a safe place. Since we moved here in California, he kept a few coins from here of different denominations. HE will soon have his birthday, and I am thinking of giving him something extraordinary after I saw a rare coin from Monex Rare Coin. They are one of the trusted site for this beaing a part of the Monex Family. I saw a very beautiful USA coin , and I am thinking of getting it online. He will be delighted to see it on his birthday because I havent seena coin like this before. Truly a collector's item. This coin will also serve as a big investment on his side. He cn later ontrade this coin for a bigger value soon with the help of a Monex Account Representative for a hassle free and safe transaction. I cant wait to give it to him.

0 comments: