Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Meet my Player

I cannot wait for the Big Brother Season 9 premiere tonight. I watch basically any reality shows that can ease my boredom but my top two will be Survivor and Big Brother. I haven't really seen the whole Pinoy Edition of the show, but I like this one because its more natural and the eviction is not influenced by the people watching (except for last season's twist). I became a fan of big brother since I got here almost 4 years ago.

This time around I took my addiction to the next level. I joined the "Big Brother Pool", that's going around our bank. We draw the names of the players, pay $ 20 and see if the one we pick makes it to the end. If you get the one that got evicted first, then you'll get your money back. If you pick the plyer that will win in the finale (which I hope I do!) then you'll have $ 120!! Only 16 people are in since there's only 16 housemates. And here's my player:

Name: Parker
Age: 26
Hometown: Northridge, California
Occupation: Paparazzo

I don't know of him being a paparazzo will work well for his advantage, I hope he can trick people and align himself with the right group. But here's the twist this season: the housemates will be paired with a "soulmate" , they will live together as a couple-sleep in the same bed; hold HOH as a couple, be nominated for eviction as a pair and probably be voted off together as well.. I just cannot wait for this!! Hope my player wins!!!

0 comments: