Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

Rainy Day

It's day three, not really as bad as Friday but there are still some occasional rain showers. Please make it stop!! I need to get out of the house! Well, you know where I need to go, I really just wanted to go the mall, take a stroll and do some window shopping. I am so bored right now here at home that I just wanted to go out. I guess it will be fine, forecast didn't say anything about thunderstorms or gusty wind. I'm just making sure since I don't want to get sick, not now!

So here's a couple of reasons why I'm hoping the rain will stop:

1. Its the VICTORIA'S SECRET SEMI ANNUAL SALE! Duh?! One major reason right? I cannot believe that I am going to miss it and then will have to wait until June for the next one. They really have great deals even with their lotions and beauty products, that's why I wanted to go. It already started last Thursday, so I don't know if there will still be some good deals left for me.. Huhuhu. Poor me.

2. I have a gift card from my uncle not really that much but I just would like to use it. It's a $20 giftcard from Dillard's and I already have something in mind that I wanted to buy. I've been reading Victoria Beckham's book, and she always mentions Elizabeth Arden Eight-Hour Cream as one of her favorite products. Hey, if she says so, definitely worth the try! Its only around $ 17 I believe so I want to try it.

3. Pictures from my family's holiday "madness" are already piling up on my laptop and my mom's bugging me to have them printed. So I am planning to go to Target to have them print since I don't have a printer at home. Its also nice to just look around at Target, since I cannot believe on how they already have swim wears out when its still stormy and freezing in here!

4. I wanted to eat! I miss my pretzel bites from Pretzel Time at Mrs. Fields, since I always get one every weekend. plus I also have a gift card from Starbucks so might as well grab some cafe mocha.

I hope the rain will stop.. Even just for three hours so that I can shop!

0 comments: