Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mission (partially) Complete..

So as planned I did went to the mall today and I actually was able to complete well just partially some of my mission. Yup, I did a little shopping at Victoria's Secret, went to Target but not able to have the pictures printed, major food trip: bacon 3 cheese steak sub, bacon and cheese fries and cinnamon pretzel bites! Wow talk about calories! And I did used my Dillard's gift card but of course not for me but for Joaquin.. Here's some of the stuff I got:
I got two body scrub, a foot scrub, 2 body mists and these cute SuperModel tag necklaces. Most of them were either half off or 75 % off. I should have bought more of the necklace, but I didn't know at first how long was it till I opened one when I got home.
I didn't buy the Eight Hour Cream that I wanted since the "auntie" mode in me kicked in once again when I was in Dillard's. I decided to check out the boys section just in case they have something on sale.. And Behold... I found a rack which says CLEARANCE and from a far I can already spot the RL polos. As usual as I got so excited shopping for Joaquin that I can't remember what size I should buy for him. So I bought 3 Ralph Lauren polo shirts with sizes of 2t,3t and 4t! Then I used my gift card and just paid for the difference. So sis, you owe me! Hehe.


My sister saw this online just this morning and I know she wanted to buy one for Joaquin so when I checked out the Target store here, I'm so glad they have one. Its Disney's Cars which is cute for casual get-up. I just hope it will fit him since again, I don't know what size to buy.. So are you wondering just as I am?? What did I get for myself??!! The only thing I bought for me is a pair of knee-high nylons since I don't want to wash the ones I have for work tomorrow. But still I'm happy that I get to shop and it didn't rain! One of these days, I will do some "ME" shopping..

0 comments: