Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, December 10, 2007

I challenge my Sister..

*** my Bare Minerals Family***

I was blog hopping this weekend and I read a post from my sis' blog about her and her son's shoe fetish! Although I do have a couple of pairs, I really don't feel like showing it, since most of them are just way too dirty! Hahaha.. But then I wanted to challenge her on this one! There's a few things I am obsessed about : RL purses (actually anything Ralph Lauren), hair treatment products, Victoria's Secret lotions and bodywash and of course.... Bare Minerals!!

I got my first starter kit when I was in L.A. and I went crazy shopping at Sephora. From then on, I've become an avid fan of Bare. Then I found out that one of my co-workers also use it and purchase it throughQVC. And the story goes on... Now were gaining popularity at work that the list of bare minerals users is growing! Mind you the one that I had pictures are just the one I have at home! We do have an emergency kit at work for those "just in case" moments, and I already did send a lot to my sis' in Manila!


*** my must-haves , but no I don't use them all everday!***



*** the Buxom Lip Gloss is definitely my fave!***


I believe this is the very latest on my collection. It's a 10-pc gold luxury kit!! I got it on QVC even before it was launched on a special. Actually, last Thursday, Bare Minerals was on again at QVC, and of course I did bought something.. So now, I challenge my sis, how many make-ups do you have??

0 comments: