Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Spirit at Work

*** with Benita, Connie and Lily after a crazy Friday at work***

I cannot forget this Friday, it was such a crazy and busy one that at the end of the day when we decided to take pictures, I felt that we look so stressed out! I do have some more pictures on this link. Christmas is so fun around work since everyone is so much into the Holiday spirit, and I know that its always around this time of the year that I gain a lot of weight since goodies are just everywhere.. From homemade cookies, to cakes and brownies, candy canes and boxes of See's Candies! The bank orders boxes and boxes for each branch and then we get some from our customers too.. See's Candies have become such a tradition like how big Christmas Tree and the old toy train are for the bank. So here's some more pics:



I have a lot more pictures to upload but its Survivor China season finale.. So I'll just post some more later!!! Hahaha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am very much glad to say that I got many things from you but still, I want more detailed information about the www.YoungEntrepreneurSociety.com so if you really want to help me then please visit here and give me the detailed information about the movie given by Young Entrepreneur Society. It will be great pleasure for me if you will inform me.