Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, December 21, 2007

A Christmas Dinner

**we hit the bar right away.. my big margarita definitely an evidence!!**

Last December 12, Wednesday we had our annual bank Christmas party, which for me personally is just a formal dinner since I believe "party" entails fun, music and dancing! Our party always fall on the second Wednesday of December, open bar starts at around 5:30-6:00 pm, then dinner, then a speech and awards from the President of the bank and by 9:00... Time to go home!! Although we do have a pianist for background holiday music. For me I am always looking forward ti this, since I take a lot of pictures and this is the only time we really get to dress-up and glam up a bit from our usual looks at work.
*** lily, benita and me.. and don't be surprised of benita.. she really goes all out!***

*** my two work mommies.. Benita and Lynette (the QVC/bare minerals addict)***

I decided to just have a nice top and pants for the party, since I'll be coming directly from work and won't have time to really prepare. I do have to thank my co-worker Misty for fixing my hair! I ordered my top online at forever21 and the pants I got for only $15.95, my shoes are from last year.. So basically I didn't really spend a lot..

2 comments:

Dorxie said...

i love that red top! teka, uso ba ang shining shimmering splendid tops diyan? parang lahat naka ala-satin top!

the ULTIMATE SHOPPER said...

oo nga noh?! hmmm.. didnt even noticed kuz! pero mhilig cla sa something sparkly chenes during formal nights and for the holidays! that's why!