Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 10, 2007

wHat to Do on a 3-dAy WeEkeNd

Yup.. yup.. yup!! Its a three-day weekend! (it's because of Veteran's Day) With the stress at work lately taking its toll on me, I think I really need this break. Hmmm, but I have to admit, there's really not much to do around here, well except to shop.. And rain is expected today, so bummer! I have to get ready and see what I can do starting today up until Monday. I went online to browse and see if anything might be of help. And by that I mean, if anything is on sale. So I guess I really have to start thinking.. Let's see:

1. BARE MINERALS SPECIAL ON QVC!! -Actually in 45 minutes, it will be aired on qvc. I better hurry to catch up the 2 hr special. There will be three shows for today! Woohoo! Nope, but I;m not gonna buy anything, I just ordered a 10 pc kit thing, that I think they're launching today at the show.. I can talk all day and night about this make-up because it really works for me. Check this out on the qvc website.

2. Newly-opened store here in Stockton- Burlington Coat Factory just opened here last week, and I heard that it was so packed and there were no parking space available. It was on the site of the old Wal-Mart we have here. So imagine, if it was a spot of a Wal-Mart, then it's really big. I am planning to check out this place, wouldn't hurt to buy a coat (or two!) since I have to start gearing up for the winter season.

3. Mall Hopping- every time there's a holiday, there will always be a sale! so I just have to be a smart shopper today. Here's a few that I think definitely needs to be checked out: Old Navy's Outerwear Sale, I saw this one on a TV ad, 40 % off, not bad. I am thinking of buying a new pair of shoes for work so I'll probably check out Marshalls for that. Then of course I have to check out my favorite stores: Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Disney Store (not for me but for my nephews and nieces!) and Gap.

4. Blog Galore! - I'll just probably blog about anything and everything.. Actually I am thinking about having a new one which will be just all about make-up. Since I figure I like it a lot. But I'm still thinking. Who knows?

5. Fall Cleaning- I need to start packing my spring clothes and its time to take out my winter ones again. It is starting to get cold, and I don't want to get sick, still wearing my usual tops at work, that I got when I was in Manila. So it's definitely not for winter! Maybe I will start cleaning my closet, my make-up brushes need their weekly bath, do a little laundry.. So I guess that will make me busy.

6. Movie/TV Marathon- I love going to Target to shop for movie and tv dvds on sale. Ratatouille is now available and I really wanted to see it. Then I'll catch up on Heroes episode that I miss out and Survivor too..

7. Chat to the max! - definitely more time to web chat with my friends and sisters at home! this will give me more time to plan things out with my sister regarding an "event" for May.

Think I'll be busy for three days! If not there's always the classic options: EAT & SLEEP!

Have a FUN and SAFE Weekend!

0 comments: