Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Let it Go..

Special thanks to Sophiagurl!! Well I guess I've just been tagged.. After posting a very emotional one, I probably need to shake it up a bit or else I'll be "tagging" along this feeling the whole day.

I have to name three things that I cannot let go of.. Hmm.. I'm thinking of twisting this up a little bit.. I don't want to be all serious about this.. So I'll have my top three THINGS that I can not literally let go, meaning I my everyday must-haves! ..

Ok here it is... I can't let go of:
1. My iPhone - the question is..Why would I? Right?! This is really one of a kind, being able to chat with my sisters and friends back at home, anytime, anyday! (sometimes even when I'm already at work!) Am I starting to sound like one of those iPhone testimonial ads that they have? LoL
2. My Plastics- I cant' go anywhere without my Debit and Credit cards! Since I'm not really into carrying cash with me.. Visa and Mastercard are my new bestfriends! Being able to buy anything right on the spot without even re-thinking?!! PRICELESS!!

3. My BEs- meaning my entire Bare Minerals collection! I wouldn't let anybody see me without even a buff of it on my face.. I guess I can't be bare without my BARE!!
Again thanks Sophiagurl..I wanted it to be really personal, but I my emotions are still too high form my previous post, that I'm still trying to catch up and breathe before I drown myself into an emotional overdrive.. Many thanks, since I used this to be some kind of a breaker!






1 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

Hi dear! I love your post, it's lighter and refreshing. Thank you for sharing something of yourself.

And I can completely relate to the first two! LOL. =)God bless!