Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hair Talk Part I

After the finishing my post last night, I realized that on one of the questions, about what is my brand of shampoos I honestly have quite a few. Oh our bathroom closet's cluttered of just mostly my products for my face, for the body and a lot for the hair. Right now I have three different kinds of shampoos and conditioners all of them I'm using.. How can that be?! I am not blessed with soft, silky, straight hair (that I always wanted), so I have to put in extra effort to make it look good. And practically I have to do it every single day, Monday-Friday since I don't want my dry frizzy hair to show up with me at work! Hehe. For me a bad hair day can perfectly ruin a perfectly nice event and I am really trying not to be caught off guard!

I am still in search for the best hair products just for everyday use. Something cheap and available in just about any stores. So for those also in search, I'll let you take a peek on the products I've used and still using. And I also hope you can help me out with this quest!

0 comments: