Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Black Friday Shopping Update



Woohoo!!! Thanks for my mom for lining up early morning at Victoria's Secret.. I got the tote bag with freebies inside! I was meaning to update you guys regarding what happened last Friday. Too bad, I had one major spoiler: I had my period that day!!! Ugh! The thing is, I was always have bad cramps and it drains me literally so I was so frustrated! But as a devoted shopaholic.. I still went shopping that night! Geared up with a bottle of pain killers and a heating pad, off I go to the mall! Hahaha

I have to say, the deals weren't as many as last year. There are still some great buys but I remember last year that even though I went to the mall around past 6 pm, there are still quite a number of shoppers, last Friday night was not that busy compared last year. Although my mom said that when they got there around 9am the mall was so packed!

I have to say, I didn't spend a lot. I bought a couple of things at Victoria's Secret, but since I had a gift card from my birthday (smart move huh?!) I only paid a little extra. Then I went to shop for some sweaters at Old Navy which I can use for work. I have to say, there wasn't a lot of great deals at Old Navy that night. I went to Macys to check out their Coach wallets since my sis wanted one.. Ooopsss.. Sorry not on sale, but at least they have what she wanted! So I'll buy it for her today!

I can't believe the irony of things.. I am so looking forward for this day then the worst situation has to come up! But still, at least I went with my plans, although I'm not on a full shopping mode. But who says it has to end last Friday?! Most stores still have deals up until today, I already spent like crazy at Forever21 online and my shopping continues today with my mom and dad!

0 comments: