Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, November 26, 2007

All about Five..

Thanks Jesse for the tag!

FiVe tHiNgs foUnd in My bAg :

- wallet
- "mini" vanity kit
- iPhone
- work keys and house keys
- a bottle of Tylenol! haha

FivE tHinGs foUnd iN my waLLet:

- cash
- credit and debit cards
- business cards
- pictures
- IDs

fiVe ThingS fOunD In My RoOm:

- TV
- laptop
- heater / aircon (depending on the season)
- bed
- my vanity drawer

FivE thIngS I've aLwaYs waNteD to dO:

- take the CPA board exam (i wish!)
- go to law school
- travel to Europe
- at least TRY to go to DMV for a driving license
- watch a meteor shower.. hehe

fIve tHinGs I'm cuRrEntly iNto:

- addicted to watching HEROES
- shopping! (currently?!! hehe)
- finishing Victoria Beckham's book
- planning my party!
- learning how to be "posh" !

I tag:

- ate peachy
- erika
- dorxie
- lisa
- anybody!!!

0 comments: