Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 13, 2007

tHe WaiT iS oVeR...




It really is.... after all the shipping confusions.. at long last, I'm reunited!! Actually, I just posted it now but I had it for maybe around two weeks now. Here it is my TechnoMarine.. It was a long journey for my watch and all those waiting really made me insane..

I chose the model online, its the TMCX11, with a denim strap. Then I had my brother-in-law checked it out for me on a store in Manila, since they already bought one.. Once he gave an approval on how the model looks, I went ahead and had him buy it for me. From Manila, they have a friend who's going to Virginia so we decided to have her ship it to me here in CA.. and from there the whole strings of confusion happened..
She shipped it thru USPS (which is the United States Postal Service), but then my sis got it mixed up with UPS... See the difference?? One letter freakin' threw everybody off!! haha.. I was more confident having it shipped thru UPS, since this is not an ordinary package and that the postmaster we have on our area is really such a pain!! I have been waiting for two weeks, and still no glimpse of my box yet, when it was almost going to three, I had it verified with my sister and have her ask her friend for the tracking number.. Here's the deal, working in the bank, I sent a lot of correspondents and package thru postal service and UPS as well. First glance of the trucking number I knew so well that its not UPS!! I was so upset that night and to make matters worse when I went online to USPS to track my package it says in there that two days after it was shipped they already received it!! WHAT!!! How in the hell did it happen?!! They said they attempted delivery, but no one is at home so they left a notice on our mailbox.. We didn't receive any notice!! My dad always checks our mailbox, and for two weeks we didn't receive not a single notice!! What a system!! My dad went to the post office the next morning, with just a note from me with the tracking number and a note which basically says that i didn't receive anything from them..
Whew! I thought I lost my watch! Aside from my techno, I got some couple of goodies from manila also.. a nice brown top with "puff" sleeve, a dress and the t-shirt that I've been looking for when I was there.. The shirt is a whole new story.. Anyways, I never got the chance to have a pictorial with my watch yet! hehe.. Been busy lately.. But with my iPhone and my TechnoMarine... I wonder what my next splurge will be?!

** My special thanks to Erika, my sister's dear friend for all the help**


0 comments: