Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I got BOOED



With Halloween fast approaching, every one's crazy at work because of this thing going on.. I got BOOED!! Its like a chain letter of some sort, only this one is fun. Whenever you get a bag of candies, either sent to you by inter-branch mail or you'll find it on your desk, you have to send to three other people.. It was fun.. At first! But I've been booed! 3 times already which means I have to send out 9 bags of goodies!! Lately I've been recycling the chocolates I got and sending them out to people on other branches. I don't even know them, what I did was look up the employee directory and chose names to send my boos to. Just to keep the Halloween spirit going! Being at work for 2 years know, I have to come to love Halloween. Since its not a big deal on Manila, I don't have any sense of excitement and fun before but after last year's costume party and the boxes of chocolates we have at work.. Wow! I am so looking forward to it!





I hope to post pics of this one we'll be having.. We always dress-up in relation to a theme we've decided on a meeting. Last year was fun, the theme was 1950's, most of us dress on poodle skirts and the inspiration behind was the movie Grease.. This year we're going WESTERN!! YeeHA! Better shop for Halloween costume then..

0 comments: