Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Who Needs Makeup

My lifelong dream is to have the perfect skin. By that  I mean not having to wear any makeup at all. I used to envy celebrities when I see them on TV, looking so fresh and flawless but that was before I knew about the little secret. Apparently, the "no makeup look" actually takes some time to do. Looking natural does not mean wearing no makeup at all because makeup professional still uses a few tools in order to achieve this almost perfect, clear skin look. 

Since then I have started investing on some valuable makeup pieces. It took me quite some time to learn what I really need. After a few hit and miss, I've decided to use professional products even though it is a little expensive compared to over the counter or retail brands. One thing I learned when it comes to buying makeup is to never hesitate to ask questions. People who sell these items are knowledgeable about their products and they can help you make the right decision especially when it comes to choosing the right colors for your skin tone. 

0 comments: