Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A different kind of shopping

My parents arrived here a month ago , and I can say that it is not really easy to adjust to having them here at home. Of course, the feeling is overwhelming because we missed them for years. But I guess I am not just used to it yet that we are all in one house again. We are still enjoying this phase, we have family time on weekends, bonding moments with the kids and the likes. But sometimes they would get bored and look for something they can do. My dad enjoys doing some repairs here so last time I went with him at the home depot and the hardware for some shopping. He got some appliance replacement parts and a few tools. Now everything seems new again here. I am just thankful that we get to enjoy great moments together now.

0 comments: