Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Comfort and Style

Is it really possible to combine comfort and style? For many, fashion could mean sacrificing comfort in order to look good. High-heeled shoes surely exudes a sexiness but it does come with a price: wearing the wrong pair could lead to pain and discomfort. 

The truth is you can wear a comfortable outfit in a stylish way. The basic premise is to choose clothes that represent your style. While we take inspiration for models and celebrities, keep in mind that each one has a different body figure and what might fit well others might not be a good choice for you. 

My personal philosophy when it comes to fashion is that it should be an expression of my personality. Flats and comfy sneakers are my staple when it comes to footwear. The Hello Kitty and Vans collaboration was like music to my ears. If only I have enough on my budget, I probably would have more than one pair. Vans footwear are really comfortable and unique; add to that the Hello Kitty design is just my favorite. I think Hello Kitty can just easily put a smile on someone's face. 

Although I have a few outfit ideas on my mind, my first choice is to pair my Vans with tight fit jeans and a white shirt. I think that the perfect laid back outfit that is right for the summer.  What's your comfort pair of shoes?

0 comments: