Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Me Time at the Spa

I finally had my much awaited solo time at the spa. I have decided to schedule for a spa treatment before my flight to Korea because I feel exhausted with all the work that I need to finish in time. I want to be re charged and re - energized before I take the trip. I had an appointment with the New Spa Place in our area and I am very pleased with their services. The place is simply beautiful, the materials they used are very good and relaxing to the body. I even noticed the spa cover that they are using to cover the hot tub when its not n use. Cleanliness and Good hygiene practice matters a lot to me too. I am so glad I found this new place, the best part of it is the reasonable price that they have. I will definitely go back!

0 comments: