Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

About Baby Monitors

Im excited for my cousin who will give birth on December. This early , we are all planning for her baby shower and we are thinking of what to give her. It will be a surprise party and everything will be prepared by her sister. I am looking at portable baby monitors as my welcome gift to the little princess. I find baby monitors very useful to parents especially during the first few months that the mom maybe busy doing something as the baby sleeps. This provides safety as you monitor your child even if you are at the other room. Some monitors now provides an LCD display so you can actually see your child while you are away for a few minutes. I am still looking at different brands of baby monitors and hopefully it will go on sale next month.

0 comments: