Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hey doggie

My kids are so busy lately taking care of their dog. My husband got a really adorable puppy from his office mate and since then , everyone looks forward to going home and seeing the puppy. The kids enjoy watching the dog eat and take a bath. Last Saturday, we all went to the veterinary clinic for some vaccination. We also bought some toys to play with the puppy. It has truly become one great bonding moment for all of us. My only problem now is the dog's urine, I can somehow smell it inside the house. A friend suggested that I buy a dog urine odor removal available at most pet shops. It is important to maintain cleanliness and good hygiene in the house even if we have pets. That would also mean responsible pet ownership. Anyway, I look forward to more time bonding with the kids and our new pet.

0 comments: