Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Plasma TV mounts

We have our plasma TV for over 2 years now, and all I can say is that, it is one great investment four our living room. Currently we are using a stand that we got from a furniture store and now my husband wants it to be mounted so we are looking for plasma tv mounts at the mall. Of course, we are looking for something made of tough material and I was glad that the store assistant was very accommodating. They were even offering free installation services too. Now I don't know what to do with our current TV stand . I might sell it or keep it just in case we plan to buy a new Television for our room. My friends say that it is better to have the TV mounted, so I am hoping it will provide me with better watching experience. I just don't know what's the difference actually.

0 comments: