Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How to Get Rid of Whiteheads

I am thankful that I am not having major breakouts now despite the fact that I always sleep late at night. Lack of sleep can really affect one's skin and that's the reason why I am not surprised that I am seeing whiteheads in my nose area. Well, I don't really bother myself with whiteheads because I find it easy to treat as compare to zits. I know some effective ways on how to get rid of whiteheads effectively. I also have some tried and tested products already and I just buy it from the drugstore whenever I have some active whiteheads. Most of the products I use are creams and pore strips helps a lot too.

I guess my skin needs some major cleaning too from my dermatologist. Summer is already here, I need some major hydration and rejuvenation too.

0 comments: