Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Something to make you look taller

Gone are the days when you have to think of odd ways to make yourself look taller personally and in pictures. While some still get into the human growth hormone , some just thinks of more practical ways to add up some height. This is where the boots takes place. I personally tried it for myself, and I love the feeling when I stand and walk, I really feel a few inches taller. My legs even looked longer. And now that it's winter time, its time to wear our favorite boots again , or even shop for a new one.

Here's what I find interesting at Piperlime today. Hurry, if you like to buy at Piperlime, go show now, they will give away $25 GC as their anniversary gift, you can use it in your next purchase.




0 comments: