Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great dinner with friends


Great Food, Great Company.. what else can I ask for?

This buffet dinner at Yakimix is a treat for ourselves and for our families too. It was a super busy September- October for all of us and we thought of giving ourselves a break from all the work. We all love our food, there's a lot to choose form especially seafoods ! I am not really a big fan of Japanese so I just feasted with all the smokeless grilling. My little boy also cooked hotdogs over there. We were so stuffed after because we didn't let the sweets / desserts section to wait for us. I feasted with the chocolate ice cream with mallows and some cakes. its a good thing I read something about how to burn belly fat, I am not afraid to have a bulging tummy at all.

0 comments: