Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Broken!

Im just so glad that I availed of a laptop warranty when I bought my laptop a few years ago. I would be incurring big expenses now if itdoesn't have warranty. You see, I was still using it the other day when all of a sudden, it just stopped working and the power turned off ! I was really in panic because all of my files for work are save there. Good thing I remembered that I have a backup file at mh EHD. Thank heavens for back ups! This morning I went to the store and had it checked. They told me it might take a few days or weeks for repair , they will give me an update by monday. Everything is still covered by the warranty so no worries with the expenses. My ultimate worry would just be some of my files not saved. oh well, lesson learned.

0 comments: