Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Magnums semi annual sale

One of my favorite site on Bags is Magnums.net. I love Longchamp bags and this site sells LC in cheaper prices. They are currently having their Semi Annual sale, so grab a little something for yourself while it lasts. I got myself a Gray Planetes in Medium Long handle. Oh my, I realized I have too much bags already and its just the 1st half o f the year! My husband might need hair loss shampoos once he sees my bags ! He will surely lose his sanity, hehehe Joke! so here's what I am eying now to give my mom




This bag is Longchamp's #1 selling tote for use as an everyday bag.

Features:

* Measurements: 10" x 5½" at base, 10" tall, 14" along zipper
* Handle Drop: 8" (Over-the-Shoulder style)
* Material: Lightweight nylon with tanned leather handles and accents
* Zip top closure with leather snap
* Inside pocket
* Folds & snaps closed for easy storage

0 comments: