Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Its daddy's birthday !

May is a very important month for our family. It is my sister's and my dad's birth month! Though I am not with my dad now , just like the previous years, I would still want to give him a little something for his day. He is such a very simple man with a little or no luxuries at all. Whenever I would ask him what he likes, he would settle for simple shirts. But my dad is such big man, so here i am looking for big and tall clothing apparel that would best suit him. It is spring time already so T shirts would be the best option. The question is where to buy?

I am thinking what colors to give him, he is usually wearing light colored ones so I better stick with it. He is very particular with the quality too, he values that with the price that comes along. Off to some t-shirt hunting!

0 comments: