Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, March 5, 2010

The samsung LCD TV

Okay, who wouldn't want to own a Samsung LCD TV? I have been eying this ever since we had one in our living room. Well, I want a small one for my room and I want it wall mounted. My sister said the price of the TV dropped down already after the Holidays so she is tempting me to get the smaller one to finally stop my craving. I went to a lot of mall already and I would always inquire for it's price. I think this will be perfect when I watch my favorite classic movies in DVD, or simply watching my favorite TV shows. Now I am torn, I am saving up my last few dollars here, I am thinking if i will buy the TV or if I will just save it for another trip that I am planning for summer. Oh well, I have two weeks to decide. Let's see.

0 comments: