Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, January 15, 2010

Hello Baby!

I feel so great that my high school friend is infanticipating. She got married two years ago, and the start of this year is really lucky for them. We had lunch the other day and that's when she told me the great news. We bought her prenatal vitamins at the drugstore then went to some window shopping. A lot of stores were on sale now, so she managed to get some loose tops in time for her baby bump. Since she is working, she needs a few more clothes and nice maternity pants too. As for me, I got only a tank top , and a nice scarf for my trip. I heard it is cold in my destination so I looked for boots too. I guess, its really not for me , so i went home without a pair of boots. But its okay, I had the best news that day and I enjoyed it with my friend too.

0 comments: