Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, December 21, 2009

2 months

That' s how long I am staying here in Manila and i can say its been a crazy, fun time for me. A lot happened already with the 2 months and i've been to many places too. Just recently , I fixed some important papers for my citizenship , and i never thought that it would be that easy. I plan to try out some careers here and hopefully I will be lucky by 2010. My plans are not definite yet, but at least I have my plans.

Everyone is busy in my part of the world. Its Christmas day in 4 days !! Time surely flies when you are having fun! Have a Blessed Season everyone! Enjoy it with your loved ones!

1 comments:

Easton Taylor said...

tretinoin cream 0.025 reduces excessive oil production of the skin. Ideally, a pinpoint application at nighttime is recommended for the duration prescribed by your doctor. The amount you need and for how long you need to take it will depend on what you are being treated for.