Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, October 12, 2009

UGG for me!


I just love this season! I finally get to experience the cold weather again. It was so humid last month in out part and I really feel exhausted after a day's work. My mom just kept all of our simmer clothes and she washed our winter clothes already . I am actually wearing a light jacket now in my room , i grabbed it as soon as I woke up. Clothes is actually not a problem for me during winter. My concern is boots. I wanted to get an UGG boots for the longest time. Armed with an extra money from my job, I am now looking for the best design for me. The classic cardy black of the cardy collection is perfect even for my work. The color can suit any of my clothes actually. But I also saw the classic cardy oatmeal , but i think it is hard for me to maintain with that color. You see , i work at the Arena and I am usually on the go. Im fraid that it might bet dirty in a short time. My other choice is the classic cardy grey . Just like black , the color is perfect . Now I am so torn between black and gray .

There's no other brand for me , only UGG . Just in case you are wondering , it is an Australian brand of high quality boots that is perfect for winter time. You will see a lot of people wearing it because it has proven its performance over the test of time. I am so excited to get my first pair.

0 comments: