Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Saturday, October 17, 2009

RL for me




Last minute shopping for me. I need new tops for my trip in Taiwan, and I tried looking at other sites, but I still landed at my favorite brand ,RL. I got a few items on sale a few tops and a nice flip flops. Actually, I was a bit hesistant to order online now because I feel like I gained weight again ( you think i would need the best appetite suppressant soon?) . But anyway, just in case these tops won't fit me, I will just give it to my sisters as Christmas gifts, hahaha. Too early, i know!
Anyway, i need to look for swimsuit at this time of the year. We are hitting the beach next month in time for my birthday , and sadly I dont have any nice swimsuits now. I hope I can grab some nice stuff ha, and maybe a cover up too. I need that.




0 comments: