Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

E- cigarettes

Smoking is dangerous to ones health. We always see that being advertised at the TV and yet many continue to be addicted with smoking. The sad part is, some are still young and they are already using it. I know some friends who started at high school, and some during college. I heard that some of them already have health problems this early in life so they stopped smoking cigarettes . But some just cut low on their daily number of sticks. And i know some tried out the e cigarettes. It is the latest in technology when it comes to smoking. This is dubbed at the smokers smart choice. These E cigarettes can still give you the satisfaction of tobacco without its worse effects. It is odorless and smokeless so there is a less risk that others might inhale it too. Just in case you are wondering how it works, the unit is battery operated . So yeah, they have the e cigarette chargers too. I bet my friend who uses this has a charger even at his car . I have yet to research more about it because I only know a few. One of the best things that I like from this product is that it doesn't call for a fire . It is smokeless so there is no fear of a second hand smoke too. It is economical because there is even some e cig refills. I think this should be introduced more to the market by next year.

Do you know more about this? Maybe some of us heard about it already through our friends.

0 comments: