Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I need a new pair ..


.. of eyeglasses !

Yes, even if i am using my contact lens for most of the time, I use My favorite high fashion eyeglasses at home to give my eyes some rest. A lot of my friends noticed it already and they thought that it is expensive because of the design. I told them that its an $ 8 Rx eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. I love Zenni and my whole family got their eyeglasses from them. We are one of their very ssatisfied and loyal customers. I enjoy buying from them because I get to really save a lot of money. This is how i answer the question How You Can Start Spending Smart .. yes , this is smart shopping now!


2 comments:

Freebies, Gift Cards & More! said...

Me too! I love your background also, thought I would mention that lol!

eyeoptix said...

Eyeglasses should definitely be both fashionable and practical, as they may make or break your looks and your wallet. For those who want to save money on glasses but still prefer them be quite high in quality, you might also want to check out BestBuyEyeglasses.com - the site features a diverse collection of designer eyeglasses, sunglasses, frames and lenses from Persol Glasses to Dior Glasses and everything in between at huge markdowns. Great site for those who eye high end labels but don't want to go overboard on their budget.