Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, September 14, 2009

Gold and Diamond

My mom told me that if there's one thing that I should buy often if i have the money, then that would definitely be jewelries. I admit i am not really into it because I prefer accessories for my outfits. But my mom told me that jewelries has a high value at the market as long as you have nice pieces so in times when you will need money, you definitely have something to sell in case of emergency. Gold jewelry is of course one of the in demand ones. They never fade in time. Its value would usually depend on its weight, and the jewelries value depends on craftmanship. I really have a few gold pieces , i can count them with my one hand i think. But i can always buy gold arizona you know. I wish i have shopping money now.

Whats more after gold are diamonds. I only have a tiny piece a t a beautiful necllace that my parents gave me during my birthday. I know some who are seling even loose diamonds then the buyer would just use it in the jewelry that they want. I bet there is a big amount of money when you sell diamonds arizona. A cousin of mine in Phoenix mentioned it to me too. She has a small buy and sell business there. She also sell gold arizona so i better check that one too. I really need to invest on these pieces before its too late.

0 comments: