Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

On a lookout

My mom asked me to look for some electrodes online . I was a bit clueless on what she was looking for , so I checked Allegro Medical. It is a big medical supplies store online that has almost anything you need for a clinic or a hospital. So this electrodes are the ones that sticks at your body when your heart is monitored, yes it is for the purpose of monitoring. I ordered a few pieces that my mom will use for my uncle . They currently have a low supply in the health care so we just ordered online for my uncle's use. Allegro Medical never failed to give me great items whenever I order from them. I will surely be buying for more items soon. I want to have some stock of my basics when I go to my family in a few months. Its way cheap a t their site.

0 comments: