Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, July 3, 2009

look at the princess


She is still 7 months old in this picture , and God , she has gotten really big. She's actually getting bigger each month i see her in pictures. I cannot wait to see her in October, i bet she will look like a 2 yr old girl by then. We are not a family of girls on the heavy side so we are thinking if our princess would still lose weight in the future. I think she will need the best weight loss supplements if she wont cut down on her weight hahaha. But i have to admit, she looks very adorable in this outfit , agree?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing to keep in mind is that with all the pushups you are probably adding a bit of muscle as you are losing fat so that is probably contributing to the ’small’ weight loss.
And I agree with everyone else, taking 3 pounds off while traveling is GOOD it is just about impossible for me to not gain weight while traveling and I would more than happy to come one with a 3 pound loss. Up to me natural weight loss pills are the best way to loss weight.
Although this is great exposure, I agree with the posts already made on this site. I am a licensed acupuncturist and there is rarely anyone on the show coming from the other side on these matters. You should always be an educated consumer, ALWAYS. What they don't mention either is how more people die or have serious side effects from "FDA" approved medications than from herbal supplements. You certainly need both so be smart when making your decisions. Up to me best proven weight loss pills are the best way to loss weight.