Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally! An online degree for me!

Yes, thats right! You might think that i am crazy that despite my super busy schedule with work, i still managed to enroll myself in an online university. Well , this is really a plan i have for myself this year. Would you believe that half of my plans were already accomplished, And this online degree is now part of the second half. I now this would really take hardwork and discipline , but no regrets, i know that this step would take me into places. Knowledge and education is still very essential to me. If we want something to happen, dont let small things come into your way. Thanks to my family for always being so supportive of me and my decisions.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 comments: