Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What to give?

DO you know where I can find some unique personalized wedding favors ? We are actually using it for a bridal shower for my good friend at work. I was given this task since they know how good i am with online shopping and they told me i can just order things online when i get busy. I want something personalized, like a notepad maybe? A notepad would really be useful to all of us, or maybe a small tote? I am searching for a great deal when it comes to price, hopefully i can find one on sale.

Anyway, my officemate will get married in August so we still have time to prepare for the program and materials needed. Work gets in my way and some personal stuff that i cannot blog for now . But soon when things fall into place, will definitely share the news with everyone.

0 comments: