Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Times like this

We all know about the current financial situation of our country. Its so sad to hear companies declaring bankruptcy thus a lot of employees become jobless. I feel lucky that i still have my 2 jobs, so in return, i do my best wherever i am. I have learned to save money from my situation, of course i do a little shopping , but a bigger portion of my earnings goes to my savings. Now , i am planning to invest with gold, like a bullion. An officemate at the bank already purchased from a company called Monex , and she is telling me that i should try it out too since it is a good investment. I have yet to check the website ,and once im decided , i will ring their customer service and ask for requirements. Do you have any idea on this too?

0 comments: