Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weddings.. weddings

Two of my officemates a t the bank will get married this year and I can't help but to feel excited for them. Everyday, whenever we are not busy with work, we usually flip through the pages of different magazines for gown designs, flower arrangements, venue decor, and wedding favor ideas . We even search online and bookmark the pages that we like. I hope they can really get good suppliers at affordable cost. The wedding favors alone can be a bit expensive already since they have a hundred visitors i guess. I remember when my sister got married in 2005, we got all the favors here as it would really cost much in Manila. Anyway, before i look up for somthing else, i better look for my own clothes to wear for the 2 weedings.

0 comments: