Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Online education

I have posted a few months back that I would like to take a short course at some online colleges , like the Capella University. Well, I still cant try my luck now, since my schedule everyday is full. I have 2 jobs , and my schedule at my 2nd job has weekdays too, and by the time i get home, i feel so tired that i only eat then go to bed. Maybe by mid this year, i can try out the online college , so i can get another degree. As to which course, I am still undecided. I am checking the available courses offered , and so far ,i have a partial list already. I need to prepare myself physically and emotionally if i really want to succeed with online education. I cant help but feel excited thinking about it. Wish me luck! This is a new path im going to take.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: